Buy Fentanyl Online | Buy Fentanyl Patches Online
Buy Fentanyl Patches online from Alpha Better Medshop. Fentanyl is a potent, synthetic opioid pain medication with a quick onset and short duration of action. Fentanyl is 70 to 110 times more potent than morphine, but some fentanyl analogues, which are designed to resemble the pharmacological effects of the original drug, may be as much as 9,999 times more potent than morphine.
Paul Janssen in 1960 made the first fentanyl following the medical inception of Demerol several years earlier. The widespread use of fentanyl triggered the production of fentanyl citrate which entered medical use as a general anaesthetic under the trade name Sublimaze in the 1960s. Buy fentanyl online
In the 1990s, fentanyl was introduced for pain relief use with the fentanyl patch, followed in the next decade by the introduction of the fentanyl lollipop, dissolving tablets, and sublingual sprays which are absorbed through the tissues inside the mouth. From 2012, fentanyl is the most widely used synthetic opioid in medicine and 1700 kilograms is consumed globally. Buy Fentanyl Patches online
Fentanyl is also used as a recreational drug, leading to thousands of overdose deaths from 2000 to 2017.
Uses of Buying Fentanyl Patches Online
Buy Fetanyl Patches online with NO Hassles from Us . This medication is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain (such as due to cancer). Fentanyl belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.Do not use the patch form of fentanyl to relieve pain that is mild or that will go away in a few days. This medication is not for occasional (“as needed”) use.
How to use Fentanyl Patch, Transdermal
Read the Medication Guide and, if available, the Instructions for Use provided by your pharmacist before you start using this medication and each time you get a refill. Learn how to properly use, store, and discard the patches. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Use this medication on a regular schedule as directed by your doctor, not as needed for sudden (breakthrough) pain.
Before you start using this medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist if you should stop or change how you use your other opioid medication(s). It may take up to 24 hours before you have pain relief from fentanyl patches. Other pain relievers (such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen) may also be prescribed. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about using fentanyl safely with other drugs.
Buy Fentanyl Transdermal Patches Online
Apply this medication to the skin as directed by your doctor. Do not apply on burns, cuts, irritated skin, or skin that has been exposed to radiation (x-ray treatment). Select a dry, non-hairy area on a flat part of your body, such as the chest, sides, back, or upper arms. In young children or in people unable to think clearly (such as due to dementia), apply the patch on the upper back to lessen the chance it might be removed or placed in the mouth. If there is hair on the skin, use scissors to clip the hair as close as possible to the skin. Do not shave hair since this might cause skin irritation. If needed, use water to clean the area. Do not use soap, oils, lotions, or alcohol on the application site. Dry the skin well before applying the patch.Buy Fentanyl Patches online
The patch is usually changed every 72 hours. To avoid irritation, apply to a different area each time. Be sure to remove the old patch before applying a new patch. The used patch still contains enough fentanyl to cause serious harm, even kill a child or pet, so fold it in half with the sticky sides together and discard properly. Do not let children see you apply a patch, and do not apply the patch where children can see it. Children have found patches that have fallen off or removed patches on sleeping adults and put them in their mouths or on their bodies with fatal results. (See also Warning section).Buy Fentanyl Patches online
Do not use the patch if it appears to be broken, cut, or damaged. Remove from the sealed pouch, peel off the protective liner, and apply right away to the skin. Press firmly in place with the palm of the hand for 30 seconds, making sure the contact is complete (especially around the edges). If your prescribed dose is for more than one patch, make sure the edges of the patches do not touch or overlap. Wash your hands after applying the patch.
If you have problems with the patch not sticking at the application site, you may tape the edges in place with first aid tape. If this problem persists, ask your doctor for advice. If the patch falls off before 72 hours, a new patch may be applied to a different skin site. Be sure to let your doctor know if this happens.Buy Fentanyl Patches online
If you accidentally touch the sticky layer to your skin or handle a cut or damaged patch, wash the area well with clear water. If the patch comes off and accidentally sticks to the skin of another person, immediately remove the patch, wash the area with water, and get medical help for them right away. Do not use soap, alcohol, or other products to wash the area.
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Do not apply more patches than directed, change them more frequently, or use them for a longer time than prescribed.Buy Fentanyl Patches online
Suddenly stopping this medication may cause withdrawal, especially if you have used it for a long time or in high doses. To prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have any withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness, mental/mood changes (including anxiety, trouble sleeping, thoughts of suicide), watering eyes, runny nose, nausea, diarrhea, sweating, muscle aches, or sudden changes in behavior.Buy Fentanyl Patches online
Fentanyl patch side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to a fentanyl patch: hives; chest pain, difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Remove the skin patch and call your doctor at once if you have:
- slow heart rate, sighing, weak or shallow breathing (up to several days after removing the skin patch);
- breathing that stops during sleep;
- confusion, severe drowsiness, feeling like you might pass out;
- chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats; or
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Serious side effects may be more likely in older adults and those who are overweight, malnourished, or debilitated.
Common fentanyl patch side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness;
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation;
- itching, redness, or rash where a patch was worn;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- increased sweating, or cold feeling.
. Buy Fentanyl Patches online
Best Place to Buy Fentanyl Sandoz 25mcg Patch 5 Online
At Alpha Better Medshop, you can safely and securely buy Fentanyl (Patches) without prescription. Products are of the best quality from FDA Approved facilities. Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast. Order now. We ship with various express mail delivery services like DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT…Buy Fentanyl Patches online
How to take fentanyl Patches
The fentanyl dosage your doctor prescribes will depend on several factors. These include:
- the type and severity of the condition you’re using fentanyl to treat
- your age
- the form of fentanyl you take
- other medical conditions you may have
- whether you have used opioids before
- your tolerance levels
Typically, your doctor will start you on a low dosage and adjust it over time to reach the dosage that’s right for you. They’ll ultimately prescribe the smallest dosage that provides the desired effect.
The following information describes dosages that are commonly used or recommended. However, be sure to take the dosage your doctor prescribes for you. Your doctor will determine the best dosage to suit your needs.
Forms and strengths
- Generic: fentanyl
- Form: transdermal patch
- Strengths: 12.5 micrograms (mcg)/hour, 25 mcg/hour, 37.5 mcg/hour, 50 mcg/hour, 62.5 mcg/hour, 75 mcg/hour, 87.5 mcg/hour, and 100 mcg/hour
- Brand: Duragesic
- Form: transdermal patch
- Strengths: 12.5 mcg/hour, 25 mcg/hour, 37.5 mcg/hour, 50 mcg/hour, 75 mcg/hour, and 100 mcg/hour
Dosage for severe chronic pain
Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)
- Your doctor will base your starting dosage on the type of drug and dosage you currently take to control pain. Your doctor will prescribe the least amount of fentanyl to control your pain, with the least amount of side effects.
- Your doctor may increase your dosage based on your level of pain. Your dosage won’t be increased sooner than 3 days after you take your first dose. After that, your doctor may increase your dosage every 6 days as needed.
- Your doctor will regularly check to see if you still need to keep using this drug.
- You should change your patch every 72 hours.
Child dosage (ages 2–17 years)
- Your doctor will base your child’s starting dosage on the type of drug and dosage your child currently takes to control pain. Your doctor will prescribe the least amount of fentanyl to control your child’s pain, with the least amount of side effects.
- Your doctor may increase your child’s dosage based on your child’s level of pain. The dosage won’t be increased sooner than 3 days after your child takes the first dose. After that, your doctor may increase the dosage every 6 days as needed.
- Your doctor will regularly check to see if your child still needs to keep using this drug.
- You should change your child’s patch every 72 hours.
Child dosage (ages 0–1 years)
Fentanyl transdermal patch hasn’t been established as safe or effective for use in children younger than 2 years.
Senior dosage (ages 65 years and older)
The kidneys of older adults may not work as well as they used to. This can cause your body to process drugs more slowly. As a result, more of a drug stays in your body for a longer time. This increases your risk of side effects.
Your doctor may start you on a lowered dosage or a different dosing schedule. This can help keep levels of this drug from building up too much in your body.
Special dosage considerations
- For people with liver disease: Your doctor may start with half the usual dose or avoid use, depending on how severe your disease is.
- For people with kidney disease: Your doctor should start with half the usual dose or avoid use, depending on how severe your disease is.